The positive effects of positive reinforcement are well documented in research. When used appropriately, reinforcers can be used to teach new behaviors and to strengthen already learned behaviors. For this discussion board, I want you to create a reinforcement plan for a student whose behavior you want to strengthen. For example, you may want to increase: time on task, time in seat, task completion, frequency of participation, or frequency of initiating social interactions. These are just some examples from which you may choose.
Choose 2 behaviors to strengthen–be sure to define the target behaviors
* 1 should be focused on increasing the duration of a behavior
* 1 should be focused on increasing the frequency of a behavior
*discuss the kind of reinforcer you will use (e.g., tangible, social, activity, natural)
*how you will use a reinforcement schedule to increase the behavior
*how you will ensure the strengthened behavior is maintained as you decrease the use of extrinsic reinforcement
*how you will help the student generalize the learned behavior to new contexts/settings.
Please incorporate one additional source (from a peer-reviewed journal article) to support your work
I have attached the article: Effects of tangible and social reinforcers on skill acquisition, stereotyped behavior, and task engagement in three children with autism spectrum disorders.
I will attached the class textbook after I process payment
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?
- Analyze the roles and goals of drug courts, including discussion of the history of the courts and Judge Jeffrey Taubers role. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of these specialized courts.