The positive effects of positive reinforcement are well documented in research. When used appropriately, reinforcers can be used to teach new behaviors and to strengthen already learned behaviors. For this discussion board, I want you to create a reinforcement plan for a student whose behavior you want to strengthen. For example, you may want to increase: time on task, time in seat, task completion, frequency of participation, or frequency of initiating social interactions. These are just some examples from which you may choose.
Choose 2 behaviors to strengthen–be sure to define the target behaviors
* 1 should be focused on increasing the duration of a behavior
* 1 should be focused on increasing the frequency of a behavior
*discuss the kind of reinforcer you will use (e.g., tangible, social, activity, natural)
*how you will use a reinforcement schedule to increase the behavior
*how you will ensure the strengthened behavior is maintained as you decrease the use of extrinsic reinforcement
*how you will help the student generalize the learned behavior to new contexts/settings.
Please incorporate one additional source (from a peer-reviewed journal article) to support your work
I have attached the article: Effects of tangible and social reinforcers on skill acquisition, stereotyped behavior, and task engagement in three children with autism spectrum disorders.
I will attached the class textbook after I process payment
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?