PLEASE WRITE AS RESEARCH IS BEING CONDUCTED.
DO NOT WRITE AS YOU ARE ANALYZING A STUDY THAT IS ALREADY COMPLETED
Explain how you will ensure your research is conducted in an ethical manner
Include a copy of an informed consent that will be included for participants of your research proposal project (see pp. 202–203 for a sample)
Explain how you will recruit participants for your study, and how your recruitment process will remain ethical. Be sure to address any incentives (if applicable)
Explain what quantitative data you will collect and how you will go about collecting this data (survey, questionnaire, observation, etc.)
APA formatting, referencecixs, and citations are required.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute