Let’s start off with something fairly easy. I say fairly easy because I know some of the language Winthrop uses in his sermon are a bit “old school” and reek of an Olde Englishe style. However, it’s not that difficult, and you can pick up on his intent, his words of wisdom for the Puritans en route to settle in America. Yes, it’s got a heavy religious vibe, but there’s still some poignant values he’s trying to impress upon others that we can relate to.
So, in a paragraph of about 250 words, address one value, or point, Winthrop makes, as best you can figure it out – take a guess, if you need to, I’m not looking for perfection here, just an honest response – and explain how you think today’s America has lived up to this value (or point) or how it hasn’t. Start with a sentence to clarify what the value is – again, as you decipher it – and then explain how the country has failed or succeeded in living up to it. If it helps, you can focus on a specific situation that applies, something you saw in the news, or heard about from others, or even experienced yourself.
You’re also welcome to check out an overview of the Puritan idecixal that Winthrop is suggesting here.
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.