Let’s start off with something fairly easy. I say fairly easy because I know some of the language Winthrop uses in his sermon are a bit “old school” and reek of an Olde Englishe style. However, it’s not that difficult, and you can pick up on his intent, his words of wisdom for the Puritans en route to settle in America. Yes, it’s got a heavy religious vibe, but there’s still some poignant values he’s trying to impress upon others that we can relate to.
So, in a paragraph of about 250 words, address one value, or point, Winthrop makes, as best you can figure it out – take a guess, if you need to, I’m not looking for perfection here, just an honest response – and explain how you think today’s America has lived up to this value (or point) or how it hasn’t. Start with a sentence to clarify what the value is – again, as you decipher it – and then explain how the country has failed or succeeded in living up to it. If it helps, you can focus on a specific situation that applies, something you saw in the news, or heard about from others, or even experienced yourself.
You’re also welcome to check out an overview of the Puritan idecixal that Winthrop is suggesting here.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?