Think about the following social movements: civil rights, feminist, and LGBTQ. Imagine the social context of each movement, and especially the societal interactions occurring in the 1960s and 1970s United States. Identify how the communities/groups involved in these movements worked with one another to achieve a common goal of equality. You may find research on queer millennials helpful for explaining how these groups continue to work together.
Write a two-page (double-spaced, 1″margins, 12pt Times New Roman font) analysis of these social movements, beginning by describing the type of equality each group/community sought in the U.S. during the 1960s and 1970s and the type of equality each group/community seeks today. Next explain how these groups have worked together across U.S. history to address the needs of multiple/intersecting identities.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?
- Analyze the roles and goals of drug courts, including discussion of the history of the courts and Judge Jeffrey Taubers role. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of these specialized courts.
- Do you plan to use quantitative, methods, qualitative methods, or both? On what did you base this choice?