Sanders, B. A. Using personality traits to predict police officer performance. (2008). Policing: An International Journal, 31(1), 129–147. https://doi-org.zeus.tarleton.edu/10.1108/13639510810852611
1. Identify the key features of the five eras of public service in the United States.
2. Explain both the positive and negative aspects of the patronage system for criminal justice hiring.
3. Identify and explain the seven key civil service reforms exemplified in the Pendleton Act.
4. (Three Points) From the Dresang text, use 2-3 sentences to describe each step in the selection process. Point out the key thing(s) to keep in mind for each.
5. Review the Sanders article reverenced in this module under “Required Reading.” What does Sanders say is the relationship between the Big Five personality factors and police job performance?
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.