Follow Course Outcomes explored in this module:
Explain basic concepts, techniques, methods, applications and challenges of operations management.
Evaluate performance measures related to productivity, capacity, quality, speed of delivery, flexibility and process velocity
Activity 1: Case Study
Activity 2: 5 Whys Activity
Think about the bottlenecks and pain points for the company you have chosen for your final project. Choose one and work through the 5 Whys’ activity. Your goal is to find out what is causing the pain point or bottleneck.
Fill up the Map concept of the chart Bottlenecks and Pain Points.
Activity 3: Bottlenecks & Pain Points Assignment*
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research