Follow Course Outcomes explored in this module:
Explain basic concepts, techniques, methods, applications and challenges of operations management.
Evaluate performance measures related to productivity, capacity, quality, speed of delivery, flexibility and process velocity
Activity 1: Case Study
Activity 2: 5 Whys Activity
Think about the bottlenecks and pain points for the company you have chosen for your final project. Choose one and work through the 5 Whys’ activity. Your goal is to find out what is causing the pain point or bottleneck.
Fill up the Map concept of the chart Bottlenecks and Pain Points.
Activity 3: Bottlenecks & Pain Points Assignment*
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute