Step 1: an overview of the company (Celestica) and its sustainability strategy (1 page, double spaced)
Step 2: Five engaging questions that can be asked to Celestica’s sustainability representatives
Step 3: Review Celestica’s most recent annual sustainability report analyzing strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for the organization to improve its CSR portfolio (3 pages, double spaced)
Step 4: Explain and examine broader sustainability issues impacting Celestica’s industry/sector (electronic manufacturing) and identify sustainability leaders and laggards (5 pages, double spaced)
Carney, M. (2019). Fifty Shades of Green. Finance & Development, 56 (4), 12-15. Retrieved June 12, 2020 from https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fandd/2019/12/a-new-sustainable-financial-system-to-stop-climate-change-carney.htm
Website + 10 Years After Setting Audacious Goals, Unilever Shows How Purpose and Profit Can Coexist. The brands Sustainable Living Plan set a course for its future. https://www.adweek.com/agencies/10-years-after-setting-audacious-goals-unilever-shows-how-purpose-and-profit-can-coexist/
Chouinard, Y., Ellison, J., & Ridgeway, R. (2011). The Sustainable Economy. Harvard Business Review, 89(10), 5262.
Review examples of CSR/CS/Sustainability/ESG ranking reports and funds; Some to consider (search out on your own as well):
Corporate Knights, Global 100 Most Sustainable Companies / Best 50 Corporate Citizens
Newsweek Green Rankings
Forbes, The Worlds Top CR companies
Cooperrider, D., & Fry, R. (2012). Mirror Flourishing and the Positive Psychology of Sustainability. Journal of Corporate Citizenship, (46), 312.
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.