The term paper will be a 3-4 page, single-spaced research paper. Any consistent citation style is acceptable. Claims must be substantiated with citations from reputable sources, which includes the textbook. Err on the side of caution with citations because without exception plagiarism (i.e. presenting the words or ideas of another person as your own) will result, at minimum, in a 0% F.
Choose one of the two options below to write about.
Some scholars of international relations believe that democracies are less likely to go to war than other types of states. Assess this claim. Do you agree? What points from the textbook and discussions can you use to substantiate your position? We have addressed several potential causes of war in this course. Try to incorporate those causes into your answer and evaluate them. There is no wrong answer, but you will be evaluated on how well you support your positions.
In this course, we have made frequent reference to three theoretical perspectives: realism, liberalism, and constructivism. Evaluate the Cold War, including the immediate aftermath of WWII and the downfall of the USSR, from each of these three perspectives. How might each theory interpret the events of the Cold War differently? What insights and/or anomalies arise when assessing the Cold War from each of these perspectives?
A Successful Paper:
Contains a wealth of facts that are both accurate and relevant, fully develops complex ideas, and explains phenomena adequately. The paper remains focused on the issue and avoids straying into tangential subjects. The paper observes the minimum requirements for length, style, and citation.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.