This assessment will measure your progress in mastering the following course competencies:
Analyze how diverse ways of knowing heightens leaders abilities to enhance the future of organizations.
Assess the value of statistical thinking when leading complex organizations through change.
Explain and evaluate how systems thinking impacts knowledge sharing across organizations and sector boundaries.
Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
- Write a paper that explores a cultural event or product related to education and African American life.
- Compare the similarities and differences between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?