Pick an organization (public or private) and then choose a particular type of COI that is associated with this type of organization. Sustainability-related COIs are especially encouraged.
• Locate and describe any laws that are designed to discourage or prevent this type of COI in your country. If there are no laws particular to the type of COI you chose, discuss why this is the case.
• Locate examples of organizational policies used to also discourage the particular COI and discuss how the main features of the policy around the particular COI.
• Discuss ways that managers can use both policy and the existing laws in your home country to discourage employees seeking their own interests over that of the employer.
• In your estimation, do laws and policies help promote ethical behavior? Do you feel that the laws, as they are currently, are sufficient and effective?
• Finally, suggest ways that the laws and/or policies could be improved to both motivate employees to pursue the interests of their employers, as well as to minimize the costs of employers complyicixng with or enforcing the laws.
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II
- Discussion Board Response