You will compare the Earth Charter (EC) with the Blue River Quorum Declaration (BRQD) in your essay. As has been the norm in the course, linking previous readings and discussions from Units One and Unit Two, along with the readings of Unit Three is expected as part of your interpretive work. Your paper will explain if your group thinks one of the two declarations (EC and BRQD) is more effective, or if both are necessary, for the application of an ecological ethic? Explain why. In your discussion account for these four concerns:
1. What are the different contexts that are assumed for each document: that there are different contexts from which to see and enact ethical positions means what for personal preferences as a point of contention in ethical discussions?
2. What types of ethical discourse and behaviour are used to persuade the reader? Do they tap into the moral sense of nature?
3. What are the strengths and benefits of each document?
4. Should ethics be social or merely personal/private? What do these documents teach us about this question?
I have attached a document with a brief idea of a plan for the paper (whether you go along with it is up to you), my course notes to help with sourcing information as well as a document outlining what the professor expects for papers.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.
- Write a research paper that explains the Reconstruction Era in San Antonio following the Civil War.