To successfully complete this course, you must write a research essay
based on information found in your textbook, Psychology and Your Life,
by Robert S. Feldman, and three outside sources. You’ll choose one
of the three topics below and write an essay of six complete paragraphs for or against the question being asked. After presenting
both sides of the debate, you’ll make three claims to support your thesis
and convince the reader why your opinion is correct.
1. Media Violence: Does media violence cause violent behavior?
2. Eyewitness Testimony: Is eyewitness testimony reliable in the court
3. The Opioid Epidemic: Are doctors who overprescribe narcotic pain
medication causing the opioid epidemic?
Note: You’re to select only one topic for your paper.
Your essay must include the following:
1. A title page
2. Introduction paragraph and thesis statement
3. Topic background paragraph that presents both sides of the debate
4. Body consisting of three claim paragraphs and supporting evidence
5. Conclusion paragraph
6. APA style reference page
The first page of your essay will be the title page. Provide the following
style using 12 pt. Times New Roman font. Set your paragraph line
spacing to 2.0, double-spacing. Use 1 inch margins. Include a header
with a shortened title in ALL CAPS on the left and the page number on
the right. In-text citations and the reference page must be in APA style.
Remember that grammar counts! Be sure to reread, revise and
proofread your essay for polished English grammar, spelling,
capitalization, spacing, and mechanics
Review classical conditioning and the experiments of Ivan Pavlov.
Review operant conditioning and B.F. Skinner’s contributions to the
field in particular with his discussion on rewards and punishment.
Review memory, how the brain processes information, and how
humans think, reason, and solve problems.
Review the ways that people are motivated to satisfy their needs
and why some seek out more sensation and thrills than others.
Review the ways that cultural differenccixes affect how humans
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film