To successfully complete this course, you must write a research essay
based on information found in your textbook, Psychology and Your Life,
by Robert S. Feldman, and three outside sources. You’ll choose one
of the three topics below and write an essay of six complete paragraphs for or against the question being asked. After presenting
both sides of the debate, you’ll make three claims to support your thesis
and convince the reader why your opinion is correct.
1. Media Violence: Does media violence cause violent behavior?
2. Eyewitness Testimony: Is eyewitness testimony reliable in the court
3. The Opioid Epidemic: Are doctors who overprescribe narcotic pain
medication causing the opioid epidemic?
Note: You’re to select only one topic for your paper.
Your essay must include the following:
1. A title page
2. Introduction paragraph and thesis statement
3. Topic background paragraph that presents both sides of the debate
4. Body consisting of three claim paragraphs and supporting evidence
5. Conclusion paragraph
6. APA style reference page
The first page of your essay will be the title page. Provide the following
style using 12 pt. Times New Roman font. Set your paragraph line
spacing to 2.0, double-spacing. Use 1 inch margins. Include a header
with a shortened title in ALL CAPS on the left and the page number on
the right. In-text citations and the reference page must be in APA style.
Remember that grammar counts! Be sure to reread, revise and
proofread your essay for polished English grammar, spelling,
capitalization, spacing, and mechanics
Review classical conditioning and the experiments of Ivan Pavlov.
Review operant conditioning and B.F. Skinner’s contributions to the
field in particular with his discussion on rewards and punishment.
Review memory, how the brain processes information, and how
humans think, reason, and solve problems.
Review the ways that people are motivated to satisfy their needs
and why some seek out more sensation and thrills than others.
Review the ways that cultural differenccixes affect how humans
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.