This is written in APA email format.
I have to come up with an idea that will help my workplace to be more sustainable to the environment. Also I have to briefly overview 3 environmental laws CAA, CWA, and a local law of my choice (I live in Franklinton Louisiana) and explain how my suggested initiative at work relates to them.
I work as a paraprofessional at the junior high and the idea is to use less styrofoam products and plastic silverware. The cafeteria uses way too much. They serve the food in styrofoam bowls that are then put on styrofoam plates. They also serve water to the kids in styrofoam cups. We also use way to much plastic spoons and forks. They do not recycle at all.
The idea needs to be described and why its important to the school and community. Describe how the 3 laws or regulations support the idea. For each law or regulation include the title, a description of the law or regulation, and how environmental science influenced its development.
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.
- After you have watched the videos, choose one of the three companies. In a double-spaced MS Word document (400-600 words), explain how the company you chose strategizes to increase sales by leveraging each link in the Service-Profit Chain. What sales and sevice model(s) do they utlize? Use what you have learned in your course materials, the videos, and any additional research you conduct. Remember to cite your resources using in-text citations and provide a reference list.
- The elements of Use Case diagram include actors, use cases, subject boundaries, and a set of relationships among actors which may include extends and generalization.
- Inasmuch as the US GPS system is daily linked to private and public enterprises, should it be specifically designated as part of our country’s infrastructure? Why or why not? (Provide your reasoning). If you believe that it should, how should it be controlled? (provide your reasoning)
- Review the tsunami basics video included in the previous module to understand the signs of an approaching tsunami.
- How do sexual and gender biases impact the delivery of social services (include health care) to your clients? Based on what you read in the units resources and your experience to date, what do you believe is a successful strategy for dealing with such biases?
- Control of Global Business
- Think about what you have read in the units resources. Identify 1 common theme about social work practice from an international perspective that is important to you as a social worker.
- Determine topic and search for resources – do not finalize that topic until you’ve found at least four strong, academic, sources. Two resources to consider as a place to get started are:
- To what degree are the organization’s strategic and operational decisions affected by conflict and politics?