This is written in APA email format.
I have to come up with an idea that will help my workplace to be more sustainable to the environment. Also I have to briefly overview 3 environmental laws CAA, CWA, and a local law of my choice (I live in Franklinton Louisiana) and explain how my suggested initiative at work relates to them.
I work as a paraprofessional at the junior high and the idea is to use less styrofoam products and plastic silverware. The cafeteria uses way too much. They serve the food in styrofoam bowls that are then put on styrofoam plates. They also serve water to the kids in styrofoam cups. We also use way to much plastic spoons and forks. They do not recycle at all.
The idea needs to be described and why its important to the school and community. Describe how the 3 laws or regulations support the idea. For each law or regulation include the title, a description of the law or regulation, and how environmental science influenced its development.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.