The overall goal of this assignment is to be able to let us all know the ins-and-outs of a case manager/social workers and what
laws (local, state and/or federal) exist that may govern the services and/or how the services are provided? Laws or regulations regarding the qualifications of the employee. Laws or regulations regarding the clients and their rights.
Does your topic area connect to a particular code of ethics/code of professional conduct? If yes, what organization houses the ethical code. Give a brief summary of some of the highlights that are employee/worker related and also those that are client related.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.