The Assignment: For this assignment, you will choose a company or product that you patronize or purchase regularly. Do some research into this company or product, through the lens of consumer ethics. How are the workers involved treated? If it makes use of animals or animal products, how are they treated? Are there environmental impacts to be considered? If a company, does it affiliate itself with political causes that you agree or disagree with? Does the company or its CEOs contribute money to causes or organizations that you agree or disagree with? Are there other factors that make you favor or disfavor this company or product, from a consumer ethics perspective?
Part I Explain the results of your research. Did you learn information about the company that surprised you? (In this section, you should simply describe the results of your research. It should be no more than 1/3 of your finished paper).
Part II Given what you’ve learned, do you believe you have a moral responsibility to change your purchasing behavior with regard to this company or product? Explain why, appealing to at least one moral theory we have studied in this course. Be sure to back up your statements with moral principles and arguments. (In this section, you will be evaluated based on your ability to give a reasoned moral response to as aspect of your own behavior, given research. You must make reference to specific theorists and concepts we have studied in this course).
Part III Construct a counterargument to your view. Using the principle of charity, explain why someone would disagree with your argument in Part II. (In this section, you will be evaluated based on your ability to understand and explain a view that opposes your own).
- After reading the excerpt how should a Hindu interact with the world?
- Explain your reasoning for choosing those channels.
- Discuss about why PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder) and SUD (substance use disorder) need to be treated together.
- Describe and define resources and interventions that are available to address the problem.
- Explain the critical path in a wedding project network, for example there are nine sequential list of activity tasks (Venue, Announcements, Bakery, Food Caterer, Photographer, Entertainment, Florist, Officiant) that constitute the wedding plan.
- Discuss The Effects of How Women are Rape and Sexually Harass in the Military.
- Develop an outline and select assorted marketing tools to support the grand opening.
- Explain how Horton and Wahl’s theory of Para-social relations would tie into the present habits of comfort binge watching your favorite shows?
- Discuss about better funding for jail rehabilitation and why there should be more.
- Explain why Mexicans migrate from Mexico.