Individually appraise your assigned article, “Determining the Cost-Effectiveness of a Computer-Based Smoking Cessation
Intervention in Primary Care”, to determine the cost-benefit of implementing a program in the community.
– Review the article and explain your personal opinion on the article and how this program impacts your community and work-place (Emergency Room in Bronx, NY, patient population mainly minorities/homeless).
– Include the following in your appraisal. Make sure to support your answers by referring to the article and providing accurate citation using APA format.
1. What is the author trying to achieve?
2. Does the article provide evidence that the program will be effective/do more good than harm?
3. What were the results and the program worth doing in your setting?
** Use the article as the required source
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute