What about the situation created these feelings for you? How might envisioning and rehearsing be useful to help you feel more confident and capable? (MO 1,2)
Do you think nurses should complete structured classes in some form of art as a way to enhance their nursing ability? Do you think such instruction would make you more artful in your nursing practice? (MO 1,2)
How would you define theory? Do you agree with the definition proposed in the text? Why or why not? What has influenced your view of what theory is? (MO 3)
Think of an abstract concept that is important for nursingsomething like hope or hopelessness or vulnerability. What sorts of empirical indicators might be useful to assess or measure the degree to which the concept was present in a situation? What would it require to develop reliable and valid measures for the concept? (MO 4)
What theoretical assumptions should be operating in relation to the structuring of nursing theory? In other words, are there assumptions that should never be violated? What would those be? (MO 5)
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.