1) Do you think a judge should be allowed the discretion to sanction a convicted drunk driver to display a sign on his or her car indicating they are a convicted drunk driver?
2) Do you think a judge should be allowed the discretion to sanction a sex offender to display a sign in the front yard to his or her residence indicating they are a convicted child molester?
3) Do you believe shaming could reduce crime? Why or why not?
4) Would you be in favor of a paedophile colony being in your neighborhood? Why or why not?
- Write a paper that explores a cultural event or product related to education and African American life.
- Compare the similarities and differences between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?