The second required textbook is attached, Every Good Endeavor
Three additional scholarly/peer-reviewed sources are required (1 for the questions and 2 for the Faith Integration)
Respond to the following short answer questions from Chapter 1 of the Morgan, Leech, Gloeckner, & Barrett textbook:
This introduction to the research problem and questions raised by the HSB dataset should help make the assignments meaningful, and it should provide a guide and some examples for your own research.
D1.1.Compare the terms active independent variable and attribute independent variable. What are the similarities and differences?
D1.2.What kind of independent variable (active or attribute) is necessary to infer cause? Can one always infer cause from this type of independent variable? If so, why? If not, when can one infer cause and when might causal inferences be more questionable?
D1.3.What is the difference between the independent variable and the dependent variable?
D1.4.Compare and contrast associational, difference, and descriptive types of research questions.
D1.5.Write a research question and a corresponding hypothesis regarding variables of interest to you but not in the HSB dataset. Is it an associational, difference, or descriptive question?
D1.6. Using one or more of the following HSB variables, religion, mosaic pattern test, and visualization score
(a.)Write an associational question.
(b.)Write a difference question.
(c.)Write a descriptive question.
Integrate Faith & Learning using 500 words
integrate the scriptures in all assignments, including the discussion board. Biblical integration is not just tagging bible verses in your work. Instead, it applies the scriptures to the concepts or discussions for the week.
We have this requirement because, as you know, we are a Christian institution, and we show our biblical worldview in all we do. Additionally, one of our learning outcomes is biblical integration, and we apply scriptures to meet our learning outcome.
We want to bring to your attention two resources listed below that you could find helpful for biblical integration.
Journal of Biblical Integration in Business (JBIB)
Christian Business Academy Review (CBAR)
Both journals are listed in Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management and indexed by EBSCO host Business Source International, the Christian Periodical Index, and Google Scholar.
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.