No unread replies.No replies.
Before posting to this discussion, be sure you have completed the assigned readings for UNIT 4. You may access the readings by going to the Discussion Readings folder in Files.
The article implies that the Challenger incident outcome might have been different if Roger Boisjoly had been a licensed Professional Engineer at the time. How might this have been a factor?
After you post your original response, respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts, either asking questions about their responses or making thoughtful responses or comments on their responses. To make a better discussion try to engage with people who made arguments different from your own! Feel free to disagree to try to offer an opinion opposite the one they gave – you should engage in a healthy debate here! In addition, please be sure to follow up with any questions or comments posted on your original post.
As with all debates, please keep your comments civil. Disparaging comments or personal attacks will automatically be deleted and their writers will be given zeros for this discussion.
You will be graded based on the attached rubric. To view the rubric, click on the “dots” icon at the top right of the discussiocixn, and choose “Show Rubric”.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.