No unread replies.No replies.
Before posting to this discussion, be sure you have completed the assigned readings for UNIT 4. You may access the readings by going to the Discussion Readings folder in Files.
The article implies that the Challenger incident outcome might have been different if Roger Boisjoly had been a licensed Professional Engineer at the time. How might this have been a factor?
After you post your original response, respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts, either asking questions about their responses or making thoughtful responses or comments on their responses. To make a better discussion try to engage with people who made arguments different from your own! Feel free to disagree to try to offer an opinion opposite the one they gave – you should engage in a healthy debate here! In addition, please be sure to follow up with any questions or comments posted on your original post.
As with all debates, please keep your comments civil. Disparaging comments or personal attacks will automatically be deleted and their writers will be given zeros for this discussion.
You will be graded based on the attached rubric. To view the rubric, click on the “dots” icon at the top right of the discussiocixn, and choose “Show Rubric”.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505
- Book: Renegade Dreams by Laurence Ralph
- Responding to a post week 6 NR-505
- Managing an Outbreak
- Should any basic healthcare services be provided to all US citizens?
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech. What specific threats did these nations pose?