1. Discuss Zimbardo’s key points of his thesis on evil.
2. Discuss Zimbardo’s key points in his response to recent SPE criticism.
3. Zimbardo discusses “The Lucifer Effect” and how permeable the line between good and evil is, as well as the concept of the “Banality of Heroes,” in which he explains how a common person can be a hero and resist turning bad. How can you use these two important takeaways as a counselor to assist those struggling with alcohol and drug addiction?
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.