Link to course: https://palousemindfulness.com/ Links to an external site.
One this course is completed; you will upload a copy of your certificate and complete a “5-minute reflection” paper about the information you learned from this course.
5 Minute reflection Paper:
This should only be 1-3 pages of your personal reflections about the mindfulness courses.
Offer one supportive article (external or from the training) or informative piece from the training about the use of mindfulness skills or training in mental illness to support your paper.
Discuss your thoughts about what you learned and something you felt was useful in your clinical.
Talk about anything from the course you integrated into clinical or your own life.
How do you see yourself using what you learned in the future?
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management