Define Intelligence. Describe the influence of nature and nurture on intelligence: what is heritability? What do twin studies tell us about the importance of genetics on intelligence? What about how children who have been adopted and how their intelligence scores relate to their biological parents?
What are some environmental influences on intelligence?
Discuss where researchers believe High Intelligence comes from. Is it Nature (biological/genetic)? Is it Nurture (the environmental factors)? Is it both or somewhere in between?
Finally, discussion the risk of socioeconomic biases in the current IQ testing tools that our society uses.
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?
- Write up describing the benefits of using a private cloud platform like Seafile, OwnCloud, or NextCloud at XYZ Company.
- Compare and contrast the renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution.
- What social, behavioral, and epidemiological trends should be monitored to track program impact over time?
- Describe a cross-functional team (CFT) which is setup in a health care organization to address service excellence.
- Briefly describe criminal procedure, including arrest, arraignment, the role of the grand jury, and indictment.