Discuss the type of facility that you are recommending and the rationale behind your recommendation.
Discuss the type of health care delivery and services that are provided at the facility.
Discuss the type of staff that will work in the facility. Specify the position categories and/or titles for these positions and include what are the credentials or licensures required by these positions in the state in which you live where you proposed facility would be located.
Financing the organization (Week 2)
Discuss the method(s) of reimbursement that you believe will work best for the health care facility that you have proposed to be developed, and explain why you chose that method.
Discuss the pros and cons of the reimbursement method(s) you chose.
Discuss the impact that the method(s) may have on the financial operations of the facility that you chose.
Medical technology (Week 3)
Discuss the financial and health benefits that can be realized by implementing an electronic health record (EHR).
Discuss the estimated cost of implementing an EHR and the estimated cost of managing an EHR over the long run.
Discuss current security concerns surrounding health information technology (HIT) and the EHR.
Discuss how electronic health records can be used for decision-making and problem-solving.
Choose 1 piece of federal legislation, e.g., HIPAA, HITECH Act, Meaningful Use), and discuss the requirements that legislation imposes on the use of HIT and the EHR.
Ethical and legal considerations (Week 4)
Discuss an accrediting body that will provide accreditation to the facility you are proposing.
Discuss the ethical or legal requirements and responsibilities that a health care organization has in ensuring that its facility is licensed, certified, and accredited. When discussing licensure requirements, ensure that you research requirements based on the state in which you reside.
When discussing licensure requirements, ensure that you research requirements based on the state in which you reside.
Quality measures (Week 5) (This will be a new section as part of your project)
Research and describe at least 2 measures that you plan to use in your facility that are currently used to gauge quality in health care.
Identify how data for these measures will be collected and analyzed.
Set realistic benchmarks for each proposed measurement, and explain the rationale behind the benchmarks that you set.
Note: You should include a minimum of 3 references with the new content for Week 5 combined with the references used for the work done in Units 1-4.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.