1.Select a theme or a topic
This Topic will be Impressionism. ( Impressionist Art)
2.Search and select your sources – you will need (at least – you may have more) six sources 3.
Your literature sources should be: fiction (short stories, poetry, novels); non-fiction (textbooks, biographies, magazines/newspapers); and picture books (just like it sounds!)
4.Create your review
B. What is your theme or topic and why did you choose it?
C. How did you go about finding and selecting your literature?
A. Summarize your selections (summaries should be brief and to the point, no more than 2-3 sentences per selection)
B. Analyze/Interpret/Evaluate (how would you use the literature you found – resource material, supplemental material, in a quiz/text/assignment, etc.; also be sure to provide an example if you can think of one)
C. Discuss the significance of your material as it applies to you as an art teacher (whether this is content-related or based on educator interest)
A. Include your key findings connecting the sources you found
B. Explain what (if anything) was difficult about the process of finding your literature and what you learned from the process
IV. References – include all six (or more) materials in a references page
Label each section of writing , Also make sure to include links to the readings within the references page so that I can read the resources as well. Be sure to add page numbers . Thank you !
You will find content-related texts (to include: fiction, nonfiction/informational, and picture books) in your content area and create a literature review analyzing and discussing the relevance and usefulness of said texts. The selected texts should be ones you would consider using, in whole or in part, in your class. The texts could be considered as part of a theme set (optional); more information and criteria to follow (plan on at leacixst two fiction/two nonfiction/two picture books)
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film