1.Select a theme or a topic
This Topic will be Impressionism. ( Impressionist Art)
2.Search and select your sources – you will need (at least – you may have more) six sources 3.
Your literature sources should be: fiction (short stories, poetry, novels); non-fiction (textbooks, biographies, magazines/newspapers); and picture books (just like it sounds!)
4.Create your review
B. What is your theme or topic and why did you choose it?
C. How did you go about finding and selecting your literature?
A. Summarize your selections (summaries should be brief and to the point, no more than 2-3 sentences per selection)
B. Analyze/Interpret/Evaluate (how would you use the literature you found – resource material, supplemental material, in a quiz/text/assignment, etc.; also be sure to provide an example if you can think of one)
C. Discuss the significance of your material as it applies to you as an art teacher (whether this is content-related or based on educator interest)
A. Include your key findings connecting the sources you found
B. Explain what (if anything) was difficult about the process of finding your literature and what you learned from the process
IV. References – include all six (or more) materials in a references page
Label each section of writing , Also make sure to include links to the readings within the references page so that I can read the resources as well. Be sure to add page numbers . Thank you !
You will find content-related texts (to include: fiction, nonfiction/informational, and picture books) in your content area and create a literature review analyzing and discussing the relevance and usefulness of said texts. The selected texts should be ones you would consider using, in whole or in part, in your class. The texts could be considered as part of a theme set (optional); more information and criteria to follow (plan on at leacixst two fiction/two nonfiction/two picture books)
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?