Apply your knowledge of theory and research in the area you’ve chosen by writing a study proposal and providing a detailed summary outline of the research plan.
As you work on your Study Applications assessment and propose a study plan, you’ll also learn about how our body affects our cognitive behaviors. A controversy that is critical to a biological understanding of intelligence is whether intelligence is a single capability or a collection of several independent abilities. You’ll also look at biology and mental health, and the connection between our body and our emotional health.
Now you’ve built a strong literature review, synthesizing the current literature and theory on your chosen topic, you have the foundation to put together a well-supported research proposal.
For your study proposal assessment, you will apply knowledge of theory and research in the study of biological psychology by writing a study proposal and providing a detailed summary outline of the research plan. This topic should be of your choosing and builds on the information you identified on research methods currently used in the field, which you completed in your Literature Review assessment.
For this assessment, propose a study plan in which you will research the hypothesis for a research problem of your choosing, relevant to biological psychology. Format your paper using the following headings, as well as the APA Paper Template [DOCX]:
Introduce your topic.
State the hypothesis.
State the problem that underlies the topic for your research proposal.
Evaluate the biological psychological concepts underlying your research proposal.
Provide an effective literature review of other studies done on the same research problem. This section may include information obtained in your Theories and Ethics paper. Incorporate instructor feedback you received from the Literature Review assessment.
Importance or Implications to Biological Psychology:
Discuss the importance or implications of this research problem to biological psychology.
Discuss the research method and design chosen for your proposed study from the four identified in Chapter 4 of Brain and Behavior: An Introduction to Behavioral Neuroscience.
Clarify a rationale for the research method chosen to be used in this study.
State the hypothesis your study plan is designed to test and any questions that will guide your research plan.
Describe how the validity of the research will be ensured.
Discuss the necessary criteria to ensure the study will be conducted safely and ethically.
Summarize your study plan and rationale for the chosen method and design.
Number of Resources: Minimum number of 1015 peer-reviewed journal articles.
Length: 1015 pages.
Format: Formatted as shown in the APA Paper Template [DOCX]. Use current APA style and formatting.
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505