Discuss The Effect of Social Support on Psychological Well-being Among Children Living in Poverty. use an academic database to locate at least five peer-reviewed journal articles on your selected topic. Make sure that the articles are original, peer-reviewed empirical articles published in academic journals.
write a brief literature review in which you address your research topic drawing from the articles you selected. Your paper should take the form of a formal APA manuscript with a title page, body, and references. (An abstract is not required.) The paper must follow proper APA 6th edition guidelines. The body must have three main sections: introduction, literature review, and discussion (set apart by headings).The introduction (40 points) should be approximately one-half page in length. It must introduce the topic and the importance of the topic, establish the problem and the importance of the problem, and explicitly state the purpose of the literature review (in terms of the research topic).
Your literature review section must be at least two pages in length. It must present the literature in a cohesive and integrated manner. All factual statements must include appropriate in-text citations with corresponding references.
Discussion section must be at least one-half page in length. It must summarize your key findings (what you learned from the literature review), provide at least one specific implication for practice (what we should do with the information you collected), discuss at least one specific limitation of the studies reviewed, and provide at least one specific suggestion for future research.
The outline of your paper should be as follows:
I. Title Page
II. Body of Paper
B. Literature Reviecixw
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?