Discuss The Effect of Social Support on Psychological Well-being Among Children Living in Poverty. use an academic database to locate at least five peer-reviewed journal articles on your selected topic. Make sure that the articles are original, peer-reviewed empirical articles published in academic journals.
write a brief literature review in which you address your research topic drawing from the articles you selected. Your paper should take the form of a formal APA manuscript with a title page, body, and references. (An abstract is not required.) The paper must follow proper APA 6th edition guidelines. The body must have three main sections: introduction, literature review, and discussion (set apart by headings).The introduction (40 points) should be approximately one-half page in length. It must introduce the topic and the importance of the topic, establish the problem and the importance of the problem, and explicitly state the purpose of the literature review (in terms of the research topic).
Your literature review section must be at least two pages in length. It must present the literature in a cohesive and integrated manner. All factual statements must include appropriate in-text citations with corresponding references.
Discussion section must be at least one-half page in length. It must summarize your key findings (what you learned from the literature review), provide at least one specific implication for practice (what we should do with the information you collected), discuss at least one specific limitation of the studies reviewed, and provide at least one specific suggestion for future research.
The outline of your paper should be as follows:
I. Title Page
II. Body of Paper
B. Literature Reviecixw
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).