A suburban hotel derives its gross income from its hotel and restaurant operations. The owners are interested in the relationship between the number of rooms occupied on a nightly basis and the revenue per day in the restaurant. Please use the hotel sample data of 25 days (Monday through Thursday) from last year showing the restaurant income and number of rooms occupied. The hotel data is located in the Course Resources section of Blackboard. Use a statistical software package to determine whether the breakfast revenue seems to increase as the number of occupied rooms increases. Draw a scatter diagram to support your conclusion.
Discuss possible business implications of the results. What advertising strategies might you suggest based on the data?
Businesses, scientists, and the medical community are always using correlation analysis to aid in the decision- making process. Finding relationships is an important process. For instance, fast food chains would use regression to determine the labor hours needed based on a projected sales volume, while scientists and those in the medical field would use this tool to help identify patterns of cause and effect. Research and discuss a biblical passage regarding the correlation of various factors and our relationship with God (i.e. mustard seed).
Support your post with at least two scholarly journal references. (a minimum of 200 words in length)
Sample of assignment attached named Dialogue Week 5.
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS