A suburban hotel derives its gross income from its hotel and restaurant operations. The owners are interested in the relationship between the number of rooms occupied on a nightly basis and the revenue per day in the restaurant. Please use the hotel sample data of 25 days (Monday through Thursday) from last year showing the restaurant income and number of rooms occupied. The hotel data is located in the Course Resources section of Blackboard. Use a statistical software package to determine whether the breakfast revenue seems to increase as the number of occupied rooms increases. Draw a scatter diagram to support your conclusion.
Discuss possible business implications of the results. What advertising strategies might you suggest based on the data?
Businesses, scientists, and the medical community are always using correlation analysis to aid in the decision- making process. Finding relationships is an important process. For instance, fast food chains would use regression to determine the labor hours needed based on a projected sales volume, while scientists and those in the medical field would use this tool to help identify patterns of cause and effect. Research and discuss a biblical passage regarding the correlation of various factors and our relationship with God (i.e. mustard seed).
Support your post with at least two scholarly journal references. (a minimum of 200 words in length)
Sample of assignment attached named Dialogue Week 5.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.
- Smartphones are good for us, how do they make life easier.