Choose a different author from the list of authors below (a-d) for each of the three questions for this week’s writing. There are four authors and three questions, so you will only choose three of the four authors.
a. Paul Laurence Dunbar b. Zora Neal Hurston c. Tecumseh d. Richard Wright
1. How would you describe the protagonist in the work of your first author? Name three of the protagonists most important characteristics and supply examples from the poems or story that support your idea. Do you find the protagonist (s) sympathetic? Is he/she a victim?
2. Choose a different author. Using the definitions from the course materials, discuss how the idea of naturalism or modernism is depicted in your authors work. Give examples of the particular period you find in the story or poems. Do you see any historical or scientific elements from the early half of the 20th century in the piece? Is the structure traditional or an act of rebellion?
3. Choose another author. What is the conflict in your third choice? Is it resolved? Why or why not? You may feel this entry needs to be about Wright, but the poets might be more exciting to write about in terms of conflict. For example: What is the conflict behind Dunbars poetry? Is Hurstons piece about her inner conflict?
- How QFD can be helpful in decision making.
- Create a core marketing/advertising strategy. differentiate elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets, cultures, and age groups. Integrate traditional and non-traditional sources. Calculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- How does Jarmuschs use of the same particular theme, pattern, or technique in both films we watched reveal a deeper insight into human relationships?
- Where would you locate this civilization geographically and why?
- In a well-developed essay of at least 600 words, discuss one or more of the poems in your text. You may include other works in the discussion, from your text or somewhere else, that you think relate to the poem you are discussing.
- Module Four Case Study
- Discuss which project management approach is generally best suited for a project characterized by unclear and changing user requirements, such as the development of a new satellite-guided laser combat weapon system.
- What is one strength you have that will help you when assessing a client?
- Write an An overview of what both sides (Republicans and Democrats) want in their negotiations, where both sides can agree, and where both sides can not come to an agreement.
- Identify a time when you had difficulty collaborating or experienced a conflict and a way you could have improved the situation?