A performance appraisal is a regular review of employee job performance and contribution to organizational objectives. In many cases, performance appraisals are conducted at the end of the year to evaluate employee performance, as well as set performance for the next year. Evaluate its contribution to effective performance management.
Discuss how performance appraisals are a function of HR and management.
Analyze the basic components of an effective performance appraisal.
Explain how performance appraisals can contribute to organizational goals and objectives.
Explain the advantages of performance appraisals and how they contribute to effective training and development.
Explain potential forms of discrimination based on labor laws and regulations when conducting a performance appraisal.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text. Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
- Strategies to Restore Academic Motivation and Well-Being Essay
- Reevaluating Supervised Release Violations Research
- Analyzing Military Tactics, Intelligence Assessment, and Long-term Consequences in the Afghanistan War Essay
- How Environmental Enrichment Sparks Neural Stem Cell Renewal in the Aging Brain Research
- Implementing Moral Development Theory in South African Inclusive Classrooms Essay
- Microsoft’s Role and Mitigation Strategies Essay
- Strategic Decision-Making in the Smartphone Industry Discussion
- Mastering the Art of Coffee Brewing Essay
- The Mysteries of Organic Compounds Research
- Optimizing Employee Motivation in the Aviation Industry Research