1.Discuss how low literacy within your vulnerable population group affects the groups health and how you, as an APRN, can improve their overall health literacy.
2.How do the three (social, distributive, market) concepts/types of justice affect the health of your vulnerable population? How would you suggest enhancing social justice in advanced practice nursing?
3.Analyze how you could motivate the vulnerable population that you chose in Week 1 to make changes. What is your primary health concern for this group and what theory might you utilize to encourage them to make behavior changes?
NOTE: The group I chose in week one is IMMIGRANTS. and please answer question 1.
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.