you have learned essential critical thinking characteristics at this point drawn from the movie Twelve Angry Men, the bullet-point list I have given to you and from your research from the other Week Four CT assignment. Let’s start to apply what we’ve learned!
This week, discuss the benefits of critical thinking in one of the following areas:
Discuss at least three critical thinking characteristics and offer at least three specific ways in which they woul be of benefit. For example, I could write about how in college one would benefit from being curious, open minded and a skilled discussant; I would then go into specific detail of ways these characteristics could help me as a college student.
Kecixep this to one paragraph between 100-200 words
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?
- Analyze the roles and goals of drug courts, including discussion of the history of the courts and Judge Jeffrey Taubers role. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of these specialized courts.
- Do you plan to use quantitative, methods, qualitative methods, or both? On what did you base this choice?
- How effective or ineffective their Value Proposition and Positioning Statements are at grabbing the intended audience’s attention and relaying their features and benefits to consumers?