you have learned essential critical thinking characteristics at this point drawn from the movie Twelve Angry Men, the bullet-point list I have given to you and from your research from the other Week Four CT assignment. Let’s start to apply what we’ve learned!
This week, discuss the benefits of critical thinking in one of the following areas:
Discuss at least three critical thinking characteristics and offer at least three specific ways in which they woul be of benefit. For example, I could write about how in college one would benefit from being curious, open minded and a skilled discussant; I would then go into specific detail of ways these characteristics could help me as a college student.
Kecixep this to one paragraph between 100-200 words
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.