Discuss any common threads you see running from German Idealism to Continental Feminism and whether you feel any theory is successful in changing humanity in a positive way. Please PICK ONE of the following questions to answer for the discussion this week: 1. Consider Habermas’s critique of postmodernism (as described by Aylesworth) and discuss whether you feel he is correct or if you feel he missed something. 2. Consider one of the named Continental Feminists and do a bit of research. What do you feel are her more astute observations? 3. Take the class as a whole and discuss any common threads you see running from German Idealism to Continental Feminism and whether you feel any theory is successful in changing humanity in a positive way. References: Aylesworth, Gary, “Postmodernism”, The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy Edited by Edward N. Zalta. https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/postmodernism/ Hansen, Jennifer, “Continental Feminism”, The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy Edited by Edward N. Zalta….. https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/femapproach-continental/ Sarup, Madan. An Introductory Guide to Post-Structuralism and Postmodernism. University of Georgia Press, 1993.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.