Analyze reasons for income inequality by evaluating past and current economic and public policies of the United States.
Research and examine primary and secondary sources for data that describes the causes and effects of income inequality in the United States.
Write a five-paragraph essay complete with a thesis statement, three supporting paragraphs, and a summary.
Please keep in mind that there are no assignments to be turned in for this particular activity. The information below is for informational purposes.
In this project, you will write a five-paragraph essay discussing income inequality in the United States. Consider the reasons for income inequality:
education, which enables those who are better-educated to get higher-paying jobs
wealth, which gives the wealthy educational advantages, business opportunities, and income from investments
discrimination, which favors men over women and white Americans over minorities
ability, which explains discrepancies between highly paid actors or athletes and those not as successful in those high-paying professions
monopoly power, which enables certain groups of workers to demand higher wages because there are a limited number of people available for particular jobs
Research the issues you want to include in your essay. In this writing project, you will explore the writing process, how to generate ideas, identifying and writing for your audience, and putting your ideas in order. Finally, you’ll write and make changes to your draft befocixre submitting your final project.
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research