Analyze reasons for income inequality by evaluating past and current economic and public policies of the United States.
Research and examine primary and secondary sources for data that describes the causes and effects of income inequality in the United States.
Write a five-paragraph essay complete with a thesis statement, three supporting paragraphs, and a summary.
Please keep in mind that there are no assignments to be turned in for this particular activity. The information below is for informational purposes.
In this project, you will write a five-paragraph essay discussing income inequality in the United States. Consider the reasons for income inequality:
education, which enables those who are better-educated to get higher-paying jobs
wealth, which gives the wealthy educational advantages, business opportunities, and income from investments
discrimination, which favors men over women and white Americans over minorities
ability, which explains discrepancies between highly paid actors or athletes and those not as successful in those high-paying professions
monopoly power, which enables certain groups of workers to demand higher wages because there are a limited number of people available for particular jobs
Research the issues you want to include in your essay. In this writing project, you will explore the writing process, how to generate ideas, identifying and writing for your audience, and putting your ideas in order. Finally, you’ll write and make changes to your draft befocixre submitting your final project.
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.