You are charged with hiring a manager for a fast-food restaurant. The operations within the store are highly standardized, and employees have very specific job descriptions. The person will be in charge of managing around thirty employees. There is a high degree of turnover among employees so retention will be an important priority. Most employees who work in the restaurant are young with low levels of work experience and few of them view the restaurant business as a full time career. The atmosphere in the restaurant has a fast pace. In this company, managers are often promoted from within and this position is an exception. Therefore, the incoming manager may not receive a warm welcome from employees who were passed over for a promotion and their colleagues. Finally, the position power of the manager will be somewhat limited because employees are unionized. Therefore, the manager will have limited opportunities for distributing pay raises or bonuses.
Please Answer the Following 3 Questions
Identify the leadership traits and behaviors that are desirable for this position.
Design an approach to selecting this person. Which methods of employee selection would you use? Why?
Develop interview questions to be used in hiring this manager. Your questions should be aimed at predicting the leadership capabilities of the person in question.
Please submit your responses in a word document on UB Learns (be sure to label each response with the corresponding question number). Please use 12-point Times New Roman font with 1 margins around. Excluding the prompt, your paper should be approximately half a page to one page long.
- Explain how their gender roles compare and different from those in the US?
- Explain how each one can benefit your well-being and how they relate to each other.
- Discuss how the idea of naturalism or modernism is depicted in your authors work.
- Describe the key philosophies of the counseling profession: wellness, resilience, and prevention.
- Discuss about Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix and Narrative Statement.
- What different models of Aboriginal self-government have emerged in Canada, according to the Papillon article?
- Compare and contrast the fables ‘The Fox and the Raven’ and ‘The Dog in the Manger.’
- What are the potential downfalls and positive influences of the Netflix Way?
- Explain why their writings are unconventional for their time while also comparing them to todays society.
- Explain how you reached the answer or show your work if a mathematical calculation is needed, or both.