Do case study on ***acute Otis media***
Develop a case study on any topic within Chapter 14: Sensory Function. You will research, design, and present the case as if you were presenting it to a group of healthcare professionals.
Dress professionally and record yourself using Canvas Studio. (Practice makes perfect!)
Upload the video.
Ten (10) Bonus Points Available: Develop your case around a special population client. Include diversity/equity/inclusion (DEI) information in your plan and cite at least one (1) peer-reviewed reference regarding the cultural/statistical/DEI information provided on this client. Feel free to contact your course instructor for any questions.
add DEI info
Patient initials, age, race, gender.
Chief complaint (subjective)
History of Present Illness (subjective)
Review of pertinent systems (subjective)
Past Medical, Surgical, and Social History; any major surgeries. Allergies and Medications. Sexual history if relevant to the chief complaint.
Vital Signs (objective)
Pertinent physical exam findings (objective) – be specific
Labs or diagnostic test results – pertinent data which will guide the diagnosis
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.