1. Dilemmas in the Deterrence of Terrorists:
– Why is deterring terrorists a challenge?
– Do you think terrorists be deterred?
– Address both sides of the argument (through diplomacy, information, military, economic, financial, intelligence and law enforcement (D.I.M.E.F.I.L.) means).
– Use reference #1 below as one of your references to answer.
2. The U.S. Government published the most recent National Strategy for Counterterrorism (NSCT) in October 2018:
– Develop a framework for a brand-new National Strategy for Counter Terrorism (NSCT) of the United States.
– Address both domestic (homeland) components and offensive overseas elements.
– Address how you will balance domestic security with civil liberties at home and how you will be effective in dealing with terrorists abroad without creating even more terrorists in the process.
– Employs all elements of national power (diplomatic, informational, military, economic, intelligence, law enforcement, financial) in your framework.
– Describe the importance of gathering all sources of domestic and overseas intelligence for effective counter terrorism efforts.
– No not need to write an entire strategy, just the outline or framework for a new NSCT; an executive summary and plan of action for a comprehensive strategy.
II. Technical guidance:
– Minimum 6 pages of content (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit)
– APA Style citation and reference style.
– Times New Roman, 12 point, 1″ margins, double space.
– Free of grammar, usage, and style errors.
– Minimum (8) scholarly articles are to be used (books, peer-reviewed journalcixs, articles, archived documents, etc).
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood