1. Dilemmas in the Deterrence of Terrorists:
– Why is deterring terrorists a challenge?
– Do you think terrorists be deterred?
– Address both sides of the argument (through diplomacy, information, military, economic, financial, intelligence and law enforcement (D.I.M.E.F.I.L.) means).
– Use reference #1 below as one of your references to answer.
2. The U.S. Government published the most recent National Strategy for Counterterrorism (NSCT) in October 2018:
– Develop a framework for a brand-new National Strategy for Counter Terrorism (NSCT) of the United States.
– Address both domestic (homeland) components and offensive overseas elements.
– Address how you will balance domestic security with civil liberties at home and how you will be effective in dealing with terrorists abroad without creating even more terrorists in the process.
– Employs all elements of national power (diplomatic, informational, military, economic, intelligence, law enforcement, financial) in your framework.
– Describe the importance of gathering all sources of domestic and overseas intelligence for effective counter terrorism efforts.
– No not need to write an entire strategy, just the outline or framework for a new NSCT; an executive summary and plan of action for a comprehensive strategy.
II. Technical guidance:
– Minimum 6 pages of content (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit)
– APA Style citation and reference style.
– Times New Roman, 12 point, 1″ margins, double space.
– Free of grammar, usage, and style errors.
– Minimum (8) scholarly articles are to be used (books, peer-reviewed journalcixs, articles, archived documents, etc).
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS