Hello, both of these scenarios below need to be included in the paper.
Lori is walking to her car in a shopping mall parking lot at night when Brian suddenly jumps in front of her and points a knife in her face. Brian strikes Lori. Fortunately, Lori took a self-defense class and hits Brian with her knee and fists and while running to safety, falls and hits her head. Lori dies from her injuries. Brian is subsequently arrested and charged with assault, battery, and murder.
Determine whether your home state will prevail in a prosecution against Brian for assault, battery, and murder, and to what degree of murder.
Refer to FindLaw’s State Criminal Law webpage to locate the criminal laws in your state.
Be sure to identify all the elements and evidence necessary for a conviction.
Jack is angry at his local school because his son is being bullied. He drives to the school to meet and talk to the principal. At the school, the meeting does not go well and he threatens to “bring the house down” if his son is not better protected at school. Jack creates a Facebook page titled, “Down with Hill High School” and advocates to followers to “change the regime.”
Under federal law, can federal prosecutors charge Jack with terrorism?
Explain why or why not
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.