Hello, both of these scenarios below need to be included in the paper.
Lori is walking to her car in a shopping mall parking lot at night when Brian suddenly jumps in front of her and points a knife in her face. Brian strikes Lori. Fortunately, Lori took a self-defense class and hits Brian with her knee and fists and while running to safety, falls and hits her head. Lori dies from her injuries. Brian is subsequently arrested and charged with assault, battery, and murder.
Determine whether your home state will prevail in a prosecution against Brian for assault, battery, and murder, and to what degree of murder.
Refer to FindLaw’s State Criminal Law webpage to locate the criminal laws in your state.
Be sure to identify all the elements and evidence necessary for a conviction.
Jack is angry at his local school because his son is being bullied. He drives to the school to meet and talk to the principal. At the school, the meeting does not go well and he threatens to “bring the house down” if his son is not better protected at school. Jack creates a Facebook page titled, “Down with Hill High School” and advocates to followers to “change the regime.”
Under federal law, can federal prosecutors charge Jack with terrorism?
Explain why or why not
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II
- Discussion Board Response