Hello, both of these scenarios below need to be included in the paper.
Lori is walking to her car in a shopping mall parking lot at night when Brian suddenly jumps in front of her and points a knife in her face. Brian strikes Lori. Fortunately, Lori took a self-defense class and hits Brian with her knee and fists and while running to safety, falls and hits her head. Lori dies from her injuries. Brian is subsequently arrested and charged with assault, battery, and murder.
Determine whether your home state will prevail in a prosecution against Brian for assault, battery, and murder, and to what degree of murder.
Refer to FindLaw’s State Criminal Law webpage to locate the criminal laws in your state.
Be sure to identify all the elements and evidence necessary for a conviction.
Jack is angry at his local school because his son is being bullied. He drives to the school to meet and talk to the principal. At the school, the meeting does not go well and he threatens to “bring the house down” if his son is not better protected at school. Jack creates a Facebook page titled, “Down with Hill High School” and advocates to followers to “change the regime.”
Under federal law, can federal prosecutors charge Jack with terrorism?
Explain why or why not
- Enhancing Substance Abuse Counseling and Social Work for Improved Addiction Recovery Essay
- Explain how the cultural object reflects the culture in which it exists.
- Exploring the Impact of Juvenile Justice System Injustices on Young Lives Essay
- Exploring the Impact of Religious Syncretism on Modern Spiritual Practices Essay
- Enhancing Patient Care through Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Theory in Nursing Essay
- Exploring the Biomechanics of Sports-Related Injuries Research
- A Comparative Analysis of Benedictine and Cistercian Attitudes Towards Decoration Essay
- Exploring the Impact of Personal Experiences on Diversity and Inclusion Perspectives Research
- Strategies for Nonprofit Collaboration and Marketing Success Essay
- Analyzing CEQA Processes and DEIRs Research