Hello, both of these scenarios below need to be included in the paper.
Lori is walking to her car in a shopping mall parking lot at night when Brian suddenly jumps in front of her and points a knife in her face. Brian strikes Lori. Fortunately, Lori took a self-defense class and hits Brian with her knee and fists and while running to safety, falls and hits her head. Lori dies from her injuries. Brian is subsequently arrested and charged with assault, battery, and murder.
Determine whether your home state will prevail in a prosecution against Brian for assault, battery, and murder, and to what degree of murder.
Refer to FindLaw’s State Criminal Law webpage to locate the criminal laws in your state.
Be sure to identify all the elements and evidence necessary for a conviction.
Jack is angry at his local school because his son is being bullied. He drives to the school to meet and talk to the principal. At the school, the meeting does not go well and he threatens to “bring the house down” if his son is not better protected at school. Jack creates a Facebook page titled, “Down with Hill High School” and advocates to followers to “change the regime.”
Under federal law, can federal prosecutors charge Jack with terrorism?
Explain why or why not
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.