This week, submit the introduction to the proposal. This will include the company name, industry of operation, description of the core business, and an explanation of why the company or one area or segment of this company needs to be brought into the digital age or improved upon. Include your thesis, which defines the purpose of your project. An example of a thesis might be: This paper will address how using cloud technology will improve performance for internal customers using SharePoint.
Your introduction should be two pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages. (Remember the formatting in APA Style: 12 point Times New Roman font, double spacing, first line indent, one inch margins.) Along with the introduction, provide a list of at least four (4) resources for your paper. Two of the resources can come from the recommended readings in the units reading page or from the list of resources at the end of this page. Additional resources might include the companys website and any interviews you conduct with your managers.
The rubric below gives more details on how you are graded. Click on “View longer description.” And, you can refer to the Course Project page located in the Course Resources folder for more information.
Lists name of company, industry, and managers contact information. Describes why company needs to be brought into digital age. Thesis is narrow and provides a direction for the paper. Lists a minimum of four references.
Responses are written at the graduate level with proper punctuation, grammar, and mechanics. Follows APA Style. Minimum of two (2) pages in length.
- Identify the health determinants and measurements / trends related to Diabetes in the region of China.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.