This week, submit the introduction to the proposal. This will include the company name, industry of operation, description of the core business, and an explanation of why the company or one area or segment of this company needs to be brought into the digital age or improved upon. Include your thesis, which defines the purpose of your project. An example of a thesis might be: This paper will address how using cloud technology will improve performance for internal customers using SharePoint.
Your introduction should be two pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages. (Remember the formatting in APA Style: 12 point Times New Roman font, double spacing, first line indent, one inch margins.) Along with the introduction, provide a list of at least four (4) resources for your paper. Two of the resources can come from the recommended readings in the units reading page or from the list of resources at the end of this page. Additional resources might include the companys website and any interviews you conduct with your managers.
The rubric below gives more details on how you are graded. Click on “View longer description.” And, you can refer to the Course Project page located in the Course Resources folder for more information.
Lists name of company, industry, and managers contact information. Describes why company needs to be brought into digital age. Thesis is narrow and provides a direction for the paper. Lists a minimum of four references.
Responses are written at the graduate level with proper punctuation, grammar, and mechanics. Follows APA Style. Minimum of two (2) pages in length.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)