Review the two goals you created for your example family. Based on each goal, and using the same theory (Structural family therapy) that was the basis of your treatment plan, identify two key interventions that you would apply to help this family accomplish the goals. Generate a 58 page paper that addresses the following:
Intervention Description (23 pages)
Provide a thorough description of each intervention:
.Structural family therapy.
.Strategic family therapy (including MRI, Milan, and the Washington School).
.Multigenerational family therapy.
Describe your rationale for choosing each intervention, including why they will help address this family’s presenting problems. Evaluate the ways each intervention considers, or fails to consider, aspects of the family context and culture. Include research that supports your rationale: existing data and articles that support use of this model and interventions with the presenting problems.
Intervention Application (12 pages)
Choose one of the interventions and create a sample transcript demonstrating the application of this intervention.
Include dialogue for the therapist and clients that reflect therapist questions consistent with language and aim of the model and intervention.
Note: Your transcript will begin in a session in progress, so imagine this is about 15 minutes into your session and you have already done your check-in with the clients. Make sure to note nonverbal interactions that are likely to take place during the intervention application (you notice a family member look away, smile, and so on).
Discussion of Impact and Change (23 pages)
In this section of your paper, address the following:
Describe the impact of each intervention on the family system.
Address questions such as:
How does the application of the intervention create change?
What did clients say or do that indicated the intervention was effective?
How will the family be different as a result of the intervention? Provide specific examples, such as “Because boundaries were strengthened between mom and son, son will be more likely to branch out and engage in age-appropriate peer relationships.”
Which family and relationship dynamics will shift, and how?
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.