Describe what the project needs to achieve (purpose of project), include objectives, scope of work, method of approach, main project deliverables, exclusions, constraints, and any interfaces.
a. Example: Discuss how your project can reduce risk and improve patient satisfaction, safety, and reduce cost that result from implementing your plan. Include numerical statistics related to current organizational goals as this adds evidence to support the need for your project and it will get leaders attention quickly.
II. Organization Description Describe the current organizations structure (your clinical site) including historical information on the organization.
Example: When it was created, what it has achieved since being in business, how many patients it sees annually, and other information that describes the state of the organization in the community.
Make sure to include the mission and vision statements for the organization. Describe how your project will impact and correlate with the mission and vision statement and the overall organizations goals.
III. Target Population Patient Population Impacted or Population Impacted Describe the target audiences of people who will be impacted by this project and explain their needs. Provide numerical statistics as this adds power to your presentation.
Example: Patients throughout the hospital and specifically patients ages 50-80 years old who represent 70% of the patients seen in the hospital annually
IV. Assumptions Include planning assumptions that you have made related to the availability of key resources that will be needed for successful implementation of the project. Make sure to include at what times (stages) of implementation the key resources will be needed.
V. Business Case Include the cost estimates to implement the project and details on the alignment of cost with project implementation activities. Make sure to include the timeline (life cycle of the project from beginning to end) in this section.
VI. Project Team Structure Describe the structure of the team (interdisciplinary members and roles) that will implement the project, who, how many, where, and when. Describe who will be the project manager.
VII. Communication and Change Management Plan Describe who in the organization needs to be communicated with to implement the project successfully and the change framework and plan you have created to implement the project. Describe process for change management related to project.
VIII. Quality Plan Explain how quality will be managed and measured during the project implementation and during the project implementation follow up period. Describe any quality assurance tools that will be used to measure outcomes. Consider measuring responsibilities, standards, quality criteria that will be used to measure key deliverables. Define any audit procedures that will be used and how this will impact change management of the project.
IX. Project Controls – Describe what controls will be used for reporting and monitoring of project implementation, the exception process that will be used during the project implementation, and contingency plans for identified risks that might occur during the project implementation.
X. Summary Summarize the importance of the project related to performance and or quality improvement and why the organization cannot afford not to move forward with the project. Describe how the project will help the organization achieve its goals related to the vision and mission statements.
Capstone Project Plan Grading: Grading will be based on inclusion of all content criteria listed in the guidelines. There are no word limit minimums or maximums as the grading is on the content and process of the project.
Other Requirements Related to Capstone Clinical Project:
Capstone Project Progress Report – Create a report which chronicles the progress of your capstone project (as listed on syllabus)
Capstone Project Presentation – Present the capstone project at the clinical site and to the class online – The final capstone project presentation is a compilation which includes your proposal, theory incorporated into the proposal, a PowerPoint presentation of your proposal. Discussions of other students projects are also part of
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.