1) What aspects of the chapter interested you the most.
2) Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book. What are the ethical issues related to the theory/theories discussed?
3) What are the four issues that have been discussed in your book about how lesbian and gay people are treated differently than heterosexual people under law?
4) What are the various ways in which you can empower lesbian and gay parents?
5) Analyze what aspects of the chapter seem most crucial to social work practice.
Use numbered format when answering questions. No citations needed, only use the book.
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).