Please read A Raisin in the Sun:
Then answer the questions and use references accordingly:
1. Describe two or three instances where Hansberry effectively uses stage direction to help communicate important themes in the play. Quote specifically from the play and be sure to explain what themes are being suggested.
2. Identify instances in the play when Hansberry uses mirrors as a motif (be sure to note who is looking in the mirror). Explain how looking at ones reflection in a mirror is connected to larger themes in the play.
3. When Joseph Asagai is first introduced, he is described as a rather dramatic-looking young man (Act I/Scene Two). There are also references throughout the play to Hollywood and film stars. In what way is the idea of theater, acting, and of playing roles important throughout A Raisin in the Sun?
– Each response minimum 100 words
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.