In addition, theres networks not mentioned in the text, such as the National Data Buoy Center network (weather and tsunami buoys), NOAAs Hurricane hunter aircraft, the USGS Streamgaging Network, the SNOTEL network, the National Lightning Detection Network, the National Water Level Observing Network, and the Oklahoma Mesonet among many others.
Select one of these observing systems for further study and find two Internet articles on them. In your thread:
1) Describe several of the measurements collected.
2) Provide typical locations, the frequency of collection, and size of the network.
3) Your post must address two of the following:
a. Technology of the sensors and or communication systems,
b. History of the network,
c. Ease of use or challenges for public use, and
d. Upgrades made in the last 15 years or planned for the future.
4) Describe the monitoring or forecast problem that this system helps. In other words, describe who this helps and why.
5) Reference your sources in APA format. One of your references must be from either a .gov, .edu, or .int website, or a journal article.
6) Do not merely list and answer the questions above. You must construct a well-written thread in narrative format with an introduction and conclusion.
- Navigating Personal Context Research
- Ethical Dilemmas in Animal Entertainment: Insights from ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Essay
- Employment Structure in a Tech-Advanced Backpack Company Essay
- Navigating the Evolving Environmental Health Marketplace Essay
- Unparalleled Commitment through Community Service: A Deserving Scholarship Candidate’s Journey Essay
- The Role of Cultural Competency in Public Health Essay
- Analyzing the Impact of Social Media on Loneliness Among Young Adults Research
- Unveiling the Complexities of Color Blindness Response
- Optimizing Habitat Strategies for Monarch Butterflies and Endangered Species in West Houston Discussion
- Self-Assessment Journey, Strategic Leadership Benefits, and Development Strategies for Early Career Leaders Essay