In addition, theres networks not mentioned in the text, such as the National Data Buoy Center network (weather and tsunami buoys), NOAAs Hurricane hunter aircraft, the USGS Streamgaging Network, the SNOTEL network, the National Lightning Detection Network, the National Water Level Observing Network, and the Oklahoma Mesonet among many others.
Select one of these observing systems for further study and find two Internet articles on them. In your thread:
1) Describe several of the measurements collected.
2) Provide typical locations, the frequency of collection, and size of the network.
3) Your post must address two of the following:
a. Technology of the sensors and or communication systems,
b. History of the network,
c. Ease of use or challenges for public use, and
d. Upgrades made in the last 15 years or planned for the future.
4) Describe the monitoring or forecast problem that this system helps. In other words, describe who this helps and why.
5) Reference your sources in APA format. One of your references must be from either a .gov, .edu, or .int website, or a journal article.
6) Do not merely list and answer the questions above. You must construct a well-written thread in narrative format with an introduction and conclusion.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.