In addition, theres networks not mentioned in the text, such as the National Data Buoy Center network (weather and tsunami buoys), NOAAs Hurricane hunter aircraft, the USGS Streamgaging Network, the SNOTEL network, the National Lightning Detection Network, the National Water Level Observing Network, and the Oklahoma Mesonet among many others.
Select one of these observing systems for further study and find two Internet articles on them. In your thread:
1) Describe several of the measurements collected.
2) Provide typical locations, the frequency of collection, and size of the network.
3) Your post must address two of the following:
a. Technology of the sensors and or communication systems,
b. History of the network,
c. Ease of use or challenges for public use, and
d. Upgrades made in the last 15 years or planned for the future.
4) Describe the monitoring or forecast problem that this system helps. In other words, describe who this helps and why.
5) Reference your sources in APA format. One of your references must be from either a .gov, .edu, or .int website, or a journal article.
6) Do not merely list and answer the questions above. You must construct a well-written thread in narrative format with an introduction and conclusion.
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?