In addition, theres networks not mentioned in the text, such as the National Data Buoy Center network (weather and tsunami buoys), NOAAs Hurricane hunter aircraft, the USGS Streamgaging Network, the SNOTEL network, the National Lightning Detection Network, the National Water Level Observing Network, and the Oklahoma Mesonet among many others.
Select one of these observing systems for further study and find two Internet articles on them. In your thread:
1) Describe several of the measurements collected.
2) Provide typical locations, the frequency of collection, and size of the network.
3) Your post must address two of the following:
a. Technology of the sensors and or communication systems,
b. History of the network,
c. Ease of use or challenges for public use, and
d. Upgrades made in the last 15 years or planned for the future.
4) Describe the monitoring or forecast problem that this system helps. In other words, describe who this helps and why.
5) Reference your sources in APA format. One of your references must be from either a .gov, .edu, or .int website, or a journal article.
6) Do not merely list and answer the questions above. You must construct a well-written thread in narrative format with an introduction and conclusion.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute