Please add a brief response that is meant to add to the discussion.
To describe the method of research, that I would use to collect data in high school is that while I was in high school we had to learn how to use the Dewey Decimal System in the library. In high school were what everyone had to learn how to use in the library the catalog system came along with that because when I learn how to use the system I also had to learn how to go to the catalog and find exactly what I were looking for because of the Dewey Decimal System. I always had so much trouble when it came to using the system because sometimes I would put the wrong information down and if I put the wrong information I would go to the catalog to see if I can find what I was looking for but because of the wrong information, I would go back and make sure that I put the right information and then I can find the book that I was looking for in the catalog card system. For the Dewey Decimal System, you would have to make sure that you put all of the information, if what you are looking for has a letter in front of the number you have to make sure that you put that letter and the number in it also.
nothing but height, other times simply by shelf location. For instance, the fourth shelf over, the third shelf down. The problems, as new books moved, records had to be changed constantly. The thing about Deweys call number system is that if you gave everything a number for a subject, and put them in order by that system, then books on a similar subject would always be together, explained Jane Siegel. Sigel serves as a rare book librarian in Columbia Universitys Rare Book and Manuscript Library, home to a collection of Deweys Papers. (Maurizi, D. 2008).
The way that the methods or technology have changed is that in todays world you have more technology than you can use, we have the internet and many more technologies that we can do more and more search on that we use technology for right at our hand. The impact in researchers, and what I would continue to use is the Dewey Decimal System because it is still helping kids in today’s world on how to use the system to find what they are looking for in the library. It will also help them to learn how to use the library. If I were teaching high school I would try to teach them how to use the old method and the new method, because sometimes the old methods would be a good way for them to learn how to use the library just as your parents and grandparents had to learn how to use the library. I am not that good with technologies so that is why I would do my best to teach them how to use the library the old way and also with the new technologies.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.