Please add a brief response that is meant to add to the discussion.
To describe the method of research, that I would use to collect data in high school is that while I was in high school we had to learn how to use the Dewey Decimal System in the library. In high school were what everyone had to learn how to use in the library the catalog system came along with that because when I learn how to use the system I also had to learn how to go to the catalog and find exactly what I were looking for because of the Dewey Decimal System. I always had so much trouble when it came to using the system because sometimes I would put the wrong information down and if I put the wrong information I would go to the catalog to see if I can find what I was looking for but because of the wrong information, I would go back and make sure that I put the right information and then I can find the book that I was looking for in the catalog card system. For the Dewey Decimal System, you would have to make sure that you put all of the information, if what you are looking for has a letter in front of the number you have to make sure that you put that letter and the number in it also.
nothing but height, other times simply by shelf location. For instance, the fourth shelf over, the third shelf down. The problems, as new books moved, records had to be changed constantly. The thing about Deweys call number system is that if you gave everything a number for a subject, and put them in order by that system, then books on a similar subject would always be together, explained Jane Siegel. Sigel serves as a rare book librarian in Columbia Universitys Rare Book and Manuscript Library, home to a collection of Deweys Papers. (Maurizi, D. 2008).
The way that the methods or technology have changed is that in todays world you have more technology than you can use, we have the internet and many more technologies that we can do more and more search on that we use technology for right at our hand. The impact in researchers, and what I would continue to use is the Dewey Decimal System because it is still helping kids in today’s world on how to use the system to find what they are looking for in the library. It will also help them to learn how to use the library. If I were teaching high school I would try to teach them how to use the old method and the new method, because sometimes the old methods would be a good way for them to learn how to use the library just as your parents and grandparents had to learn how to use the library. I am not that good with technologies so that is why I would do my best to teach them how to use the library the old way and also with the new technologies.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.