This assignment is designed to start you on the journey of intentionally planning your professional development and career trajectory. Find at least two articles related to professional identity, key philosophies, and technology within addiction counseling. With these articles and your Internet research on state licensure or certification requirements from Unit 2, prepare a 4-5 page paper that includes the six components listed below. Note that the assignment components are to be written in third person unless otherwise noted. Also, all components should be grounded in the literature and Web sites used in Unit 2, and cited in APA format. The final page should be your specific plan for professional development.
1. Describe the key philosophies of the counseling profession: wellness, resilience, and prevention. Explain how the wellness model impacts the way in which counselors view clients and the concerns brought to counseling.
2. Articulate the roles and characteristics of an effective professional counselor for at least two different professional roles.
3. Compare and contrast two professional counseling associations, such as NAADAC and the ACA, and assess how these organizations can help in a counselor’s professional development.
4. Describe what you learned about your state licensure and certification requirements and how your planned coursework does or does not meet these requirements. What steps will you need to take independently from your degree program in order to complete any licensure or certification goals you have?
5. Considering the rise of technology in modern society, evaluate how technology might affect your clinical practice, assist you in creating innovative solutions, and optimize your performance.
6. State your ultimate goal in your career trajectory. Based on what you learned in Unit 2, discuss a timeline of how you will meet this goal. What kind of training and certifications would be helpful? What kind of resources in your state will you need to consider? Summarize your future professional development steps and your timeline to complete them.
* Written communication: Communicate effectively through the appropriate application of grammar, punctuation, spelling, writing mechanics and professional tone, while adhering to current APA style.
* Number of resources: Two academic, peer-reviewed resources. Distinguished submissions will likely exceed this number.
* Formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style in accordance with the APA requirements for this course.
- How QFD can be helpful in decision making.
- Create a core marketing/advertising strategy. differentiate elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets, cultures, and age groups. Integrate traditional and non-traditional sources. Calculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- How does Jarmuschs use of the same particular theme, pattern, or technique in both films we watched reveal a deeper insight into human relationships?
- Where would you locate this civilization geographically and why?
- In a well-developed essay of at least 600 words, discuss one or more of the poems in your text. You may include other works in the discussion, from your text or somewhere else, that you think relate to the poem you are discussing.
- Module Four Case Study
- Discuss which project management approach is generally best suited for a project characterized by unclear and changing user requirements, such as the development of a new satellite-guided laser combat weapon system.
- What is one strength you have that will help you when assessing a client?
- Write an An overview of what both sides (Republicans and Democrats) want in their negotiations, where both sides can agree, and where both sides can not come to an agreement.
- Identify a time when you had difficulty collaborating or experienced a conflict and a way you could have improved the situation?