Read the attached file below Page 13-32 and answer the following question
1. Describe the differences in procurement definition and organizational structure in the following categories:
a. Public sector ;
b. Private sector;
c. Small Medium Enterprise (SME);
2. List the different types of relationships that Procurement can establish with Suppliers. For each type, explain the procurement factors that would determine why this best fits.
3. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of three different types of Supplier relationship.
4. Using the stages of the Procurement process which apply in your organization or a logistics/transport organization with which you are familiar, confirm which internal customers of Procurement are involved at the different stages and the reasons for their involvement.
5. Select a product or service category, produce a list of the Information Sources you would use to carry out Market Research, and build up a Market Intelligence file for this Supply Market category.
6. Select a product or service category, outline the steps you would take to analyze this Supply Market category in terms of the supply market structucixre and level of competition.
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II