Read the attached file below Page 13-32 and answer the following question
1. Describe the differences in procurement definition and organizational structure in the following categories:
a. Public sector ;
b. Private sector;
c. Small Medium Enterprise (SME);
2. List the different types of relationships that Procurement can establish with Suppliers. For each type, explain the procurement factors that would determine why this best fits.
3. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of three different types of Supplier relationship.
4. Using the stages of the Procurement process which apply in your organization or a logistics/transport organization with which you are familiar, confirm which internal customers of Procurement are involved at the different stages and the reasons for their involvement.
5. Select a product or service category, produce a list of the Information Sources you would use to carry out Market Research, and build up a Market Intelligence file for this Supply Market category.
6. Select a product or service category, outline the steps you would take to analyze this Supply Market category in terms of the supply market structucixre and level of competition.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.