After reading Lessons for learning: How cognitive psychology informs classroom practice in Module 5: Lecture Materials & Resources, please respond and discuss the following.
Describe one of the myths about learning discussed by the authors that has shown to be false by research and how you either teach in a contrary manner or plan to in your teaching.
Pick one of the four outstanding teaching strategies given in this article and indicate how you will use it to enhance your teaching efficacy.
Describe an excuse that educators may use to avoid teaching based on research findings and provide a strong counter argument that none of your classmates have used.
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.