Chapter 13 – Global Operations and Supply-Chain Management
Part 1. (A) Describe at least 2 benefits of an organization outsourcing its production overseas/globally? (B) Describe at least 2 disadvantages of outsourcing?
Part 2: (A) Describe an example of a company that opted to outsource its global production. (B) Discuss situations or reasons why the company/business might not want to pursue global production.
Reminder: Your response to Chapter 13 must be at least 138-word minimum, replying to all the above questions to earn full credit for this portion of the initial discussion question.
Chapter 14 – Global Financial Management & Wrap-up
As we wrap up this course, it is time for personal reflection. Respond to the following questions:
Part 1: (A) Which chapter/topic from this course did you find most interesting or beneficial to you personally or professionally? (B): Explain how and why this topic/chapter is interesting/beneficial to you?
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.