1: Explain foundational learning theories in educational psychology.
Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
Competency 2: Apply information literacy and research skills to locate scholarly information in the field of educational psychology.
Apply findings from a minimum of two scholarly research articles to support the relationship between a learning task and the behavioral learning theory.
Competency 3: Apply learning theories to topics and problem resolution in educational practice.
Describe a learning task related to the behavioral learning theory.
Competency 4: Apply research findings to topics and problem resolution in educational practice.
Explain how a learning task applies a theory.
Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for professionals in the field of psychology.
Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a psychology professional.
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).